Sunday, November 27, 2016

My
Christmas Music
Playlist

Yes, I am one of those people who starts listening to Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving. But the Christmas season is always too short and before you know it it's over. So for the first post in my Christmas series, I thought I'd list 15 of my favorite Christmas songs.



  • It's Beginning to Look like Christmas ~ Bing Crosby

  • White Christmas ~ Bing Crosby

  • Have Yourself a Merry Christmas ~ Frank Sinatra

  • A Holly Jolly Christmas ~ Burl Ives

  • The Christmas Song ~ Nat King Cole Trio

  • Carol of Bells ~ Peter J. Whilhouseky, John Williams

  • Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree ~ Brenda Lee

  • Santa Claus is Coming to Town ~ Jackson 5

  • Under the Tree ~ Kelly Clarkson

  • Linus and Lucy ~ Vince Guaraldi Trio

  • Your A Mean One, Mr. Grinch ~ Thurl Ravenscroft

  • It's the Most Wonderful Time of The Year ~ Andy Williams

  • Run Rudolph Run ~ Chuck Berry

  • All I Want for Christmas is You ~ Mariah Carey

  • Jingle Bell Rock ~ Daryl Hall & John Oates



I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Comment below, what are some of your favorite Christmas songs? And if you'd like to see more of my favorite Christmas songs check out:


No comments:

Post a Comment