Thursday, February 16, 2017



Fifine Microphone Review



A few weeks ago I bought a Fifine Microphone off amazon to improve my voice overs that I record for my YouTube videos. And I was very pleased with the product and the sound quality.

What's in the Box:

  • A Fifine USB Condenser Microphone
  • Ajustable tripod stand
  • Anti-wind foam cap
  • 75in. USB cord


My Opinion 

First of all, I have to start out by say this is the first microphone I've ever purchased; so I really have nothing, (besides my built in computer mic) to compare it to. That being said I am pretty impressed with it. 

The sound quality is amazing. Without the foam wind cap you can hear sounds from across the room. And with the foam cap it can pick up your voice clearly while still blocking out some of the other distracting noises. Even when my voice is kind of raspy the microphone still does a great job on producing a clear recording. 

Another great thing about this microphone is the fact that it's very affordable. I was able to get my microphone for under $40. 

Over all I'd give this 4.5 stars.








No comments:

Post a Comment